PHN Regional Orientation Meetings are designed to:
- Introduce PHN leadership, staff and fellow network members
- Review the PHN purpose and structure
- Discuss what is expected from our members, what members can expect from us
- Review the roles and functions of our committees
- Provide an update on PHN communications
- Answer your most frequently asked questions
At least 1-3 representatives from each PHN member practice are required to attend at least one regional orientation meeting between now and June 2020. Representatives can be office managers, practice administrators, IT representatives or physicians.