Unfortunately, we had to cancel all future regional orientation meetings due to the social distancing and restrictions on gatherings that are needed to stop the spread of COVID-19. However, we will hold two virtual regional orientation meetings via ZOOM. Your practice and others that have not had the opportunity to attend an in-person orientation can attend a virtual meeting by registering for one of the virtual meetings. This is an opportunity for you and 1-3 of your practice members to meet the PHN staff, and learn more about what the network has to offer.
At the orientation we will:
- Review the PHN purpose and structure
- Discuss what is expected of our members
- Discuss what members can expect from the us
- Review the roles and functions of PHN committees
- Provide an update on PHN communications
- Answer your questions
At least 1-3 representatives from each PHN member practice must attend one regional orientation meeting between now and June 2020. Representatives can be office managers, practice administrators, IT representatives or physicians.