We are pleased to announce that Children’s National Health Network (CNHN) has entered into an agreement with Pfizer that now includes both Prevnar 13® (Pneumococcal 13-valent Conjugate Vaccine [Diphtheria CRM197 Protein]) and Trumenba® (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine). Contract discounts include:
- Prevnar 13®: discounts start at 1% (customers may be eligible for an additional 1% discount*)
- Trumenba®: discounts start at 16% (customers may be eligible for an additional 3% discount*)
New discounts will become effective for enrolled members on or after January 1, 2021. To enroll for discounts:
- Create a Prime Contracts account at https://primecontracts.pfizer.com
- Select the register button
- After registering, you must sign back into the portal
- You will see “Welcome to the Prime Contracts Portal” page
- On this page enter the following registration code: 55G5HH
- Follow directions to join contract
*Contract Performance Discounts are available to accounts enrolled in a PBG contract and subject to terms and effective January 1, 2021.
As additional context, Children’s National Health Network group purchase programs are now part of the PHN Services portfolio.
How to Learn More:
Please contact us at PHNServices@childrensnational.org or call Donnita Pickett at 202-476-2727 to confirm your enrollment in this discounted group purchase arrangement.