NEWS December 18, 2020
Vaccine Group Updates: Enroll Now for Discounted Pfizer Vaccines
To our Vaccine Group Members: We are pleased to announce that Children’s National Health Network (CNHN) has entered into an agreement with Pfizer that now includes both Prevnar 13® (Pneumococcal 13-valent Conjugate Vaccine [Diphtheria CRM197 Protein]) and Trumenba® (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine).
- Prevnar 13®: discounts start at 1% (customers may be eligible for an additional 1% discount*)
- Trumenba®: discounts start at 16% (customers may be eligible for an additional 3% discount*)
- Create a Prime Contracts account at https://primecontracts.pfizer.com
- Select the register button
- After registering, you must sign back into the portal
- You will see “Welcome to the Prime Contracts Portal” page
- On this page enter the following registration code: 55G5HH
- Follow directions to join contract
As additional context, Children’s National Health Network group purchase programs are now part of the PHN Services portfolio.
How to Learn More:
Please contact us at PHNServices@childrensnational.org or call Donnita Pickett at 202-476-2727 to confirm your enrollment in this discounted group purchase arrangement.