Community matters. PHN’s 2020 annual report highlights the network’s commitment to community and the tremendous contributions of our physicians and care teams over the past year. The report summarizes key achievements pertaining to:
- Network growth, leadership and governance
- Quality improvement and information technology
- Network management and finance
- Value-added services, including the vaccine buying group and eCW EHR and data sharing
- COVID-19 response and recovery
The report also includes a Community Kudos section with messages and videos from our community practices acknowledging the hard work and dedication of the nurses and staff who make all of this possible.
View the full report.