Our Grand Rounds are recorded, and the supplemental handouts and guidelines reviewed during the Grand Rounds are available for your references after the presentation. One Hour of AMA CME credit is offered for participation in these events. We hope you enjoy these materials and are able to join us in future virtual learning opportunities.
All our presentations are recorded, and the supplemental handouts and guidelines are available for your reference below. We hope you enjoy these materials and are able to join us in future virtual learning opportunities.
Moving On: How Providers can Successfully Help Families of Children with Special Needs Transition to Adult Care Grid Title
- Moving On: How Providers can Successfully Help Families of Children with Special Needs Transition to Adult Care Grid Title Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Transition Policy:
- Transition Readiness Assessment:
- Healthcare Decision Making Guide 2020
Addressing Our Patients' Mental Health Needs: A Trauma-Informed Approach to Pediatric COVID-19 Response
- Presenters: Binny Chokshi, M.D. and Danielle Dooley, M.D., M.Phil.
Concussion: Management Pearls and Practical Tools for Your Practice
- Presenters: Gerry Gioia, Ph.D., CNH Division Chief Neuropsychology; Jeffery Strelzik, M.D., CNH Associate Program Director, Child Neurology; Nair Maya, M.D., Capital Area Pediatrics
- Presentation PowerPoint Slides (pptx)
- Reference Materials Provided by Capital Area Pediatrics
- Return to School Tools (RTS)
- Assessment and Management Tools
- CDC Materials
Constipation Management: Practical Tools for Your Practice
Presenters: Ian Leibowitz, MD Panelists: Cathy Fox, MD, and Soleak Sim, MD
- Presentation Slides: Constipation Management (PDF)
- Constipation Action Plan no med chart (PDF)
- Constipation Action Plan med chart (PDF)
- Constipation Algorithms <1 Year (PDF)
- Constipation Algorithms >1 Year (PDF)
- Spanish Constipation Action Plan - Med Chart (PDF)
- Spanish Constipation Action Plan - No Med Chart (PDF)
- Constipation Management Reference Resources (PDF)
COVID & Beyond: Meeting the Unique Needs of Quaranteenagers During Pandemic Times
Presenters: Patricia E. Kapunan, MD, MPH, Natasha Ramsey, MD, MPH, and Hope E. Rhodes, MD, MPH
Liberating Black Wellness: Grappling with the History of Anti-Black Racism, its Modern-Day Impact, and the Way Forward for Pediatric Practices
Presenters: Nia Heard-Garris, M.D., M.Sc., FAAP and Nevin Heard, Ph.D.
Coordinating Care for Children with Speech Disorders
Presented by: Nathaniel Beers, M.D., M.P.A., FAAP
Autism: Resources for Diagnosis and Management
Presented by: Kelly Register-Brown, M.D., M.Sc.
Guidelines for Managing Acne in the Medical Home: Tools & Resources
- Presented by: Ashley Jones, NP