Future of Pediatrics
Thursday, June 23, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Attend in-person or online)
Children’s National Research and Innovation Campus
7144 13th Pl NW, Washington, DC, 20012
You are invited to the 2022 (Back to the) Future of Pediatrics
We are bringing back our annual free summer CME Program for community-based primary care pediatricians and specialists. This year, the Pediatric Health Network will host a one-day CME event, both in-person and online (hybrid) on Thursday, June 23rd from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The in-person portion of the event will take place at the new Children’s National Research and Innovation Campus at the former site of the historic Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Northwest Washington, D.C. Free parking is available next to the conference center.
In-person attendance will be capped at 125-150 attendees for safe distancing. Since we have already reached capacity, you may now register to attend virtually or join a waitlist for in-person attendance. Morning coffee and midday lunch will be served. (There will be no PHN reception, exhibition, or dinner this year). Please note that same-day registration for in-person attendance will not be possible.
Topics will include:
- KEYNOTE: COVID-19 & MIS-C in Children – Looking Back, Looking Forward
- High-Value Urgent Care for the Office Pediatrician
- Suicidal Ideation and the Primary Care Physician
- Multiple Formula Changes and the Infant Still Cannot Eat-The Infant Dysphagia Conundrum
- Acne & Pediatric Dermatology Potpourri
- Pediatrics- Prenatal to Postnatal
- Practical Neurosurgery for Practicing Pediatricians: Bumps, Bones & Brains
- Enhanced Support to PCPs in Identification and Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Straying Out of Trouble in Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Caring for Eating Disorders in the Primary Care Setting
- Caring for Trans and Gender Diverse Youth in the Primary Care Setting
- A Value-Based Approach to Common Surgical Problems