NEWS October 22, 2021
Population Health News: Arcadia Population Health System Implementation in 2022
We are pleased to announce that starting in early 2022, the Pediatric Health Network has contracted with Arcadia to deploy the Arcadia Analytics Population Health Platform.
Dear PHN members,
We are pleased to announce that starting in early 2022, the Pediatric Health Network has contracted with Arcadia to deploy the Arcadia Analytics Population Health Platform. As a network, we are focused on managing the health of our population and driving quality improvement via data sharing and clinical integration. The Arcadia platform will enable the PHN to aggregate claims and clinical data for our patient population to support the analytics and reporting requirements for the network.
How will this affect you? The Arcadia suite of tools will:
- Empower you to make informed decisions and address care gaps utilizing data from a robust data repository
- Allow the PHN to give you actionable reporting to identify quality and process improvement initiatives
- Stratify your patient population by risk to facilitate care management decisions
- Provide care management workflows for patient outreach, documentation, and care coordination
- Enable you to maximize performance on our value-based payer contracts and achieve the triple aim to improve the patient experience, improve the quality of care, and reduce the cost of care.
Sandy Chung, MD
Medical Director and Board Member, PHN